About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Peer Review Process
- Every Submitted manuscript will go through the double-blind review process
- Reviewers have to provide written feedback promptly on the benefits of the scientific and scientific value of the work
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- Avoiding comments or personal criticism
- Notify the editor immediately if unable to review promptly and provide the names of other potential reviewers if possible.
- Determine the originality and scope of the study; show you how to fix it, and recommend acceptance or rejection when assessing.
- Ensure that articles published comply with the standards of the journal.
Journal of Information Techmology and its Utilization published twice per volume, in June and December, with every five articles.
Open Access Policy
JITU provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that it makes research freely available to the public to support greater global knowledge exchange. Jurnal Pekommas is licensed under Creative Commons-Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0. International License
The public can share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and Adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) this journal article content.
Under the following terms:
• Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so reasonably but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
• NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
• ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
• No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
• You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where an applicable exception or limitation permits your use.
• No warranties are given. The license may not give you all the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries. It permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Submission and processing of the article are FREE of charge.
Plagiarism Screening Policy
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works. If the author(s) use other's positions and words, they must be cited or quoted appropriately.
- The editorial board will screen all manuscripts through a plagiarism-checking process using Turnitin Plagiarism Checker.
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during submission. This can lead to productive exchanges and earlier and more extraordinary citations of published work.
- The article and any associated published material are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal. They will not be made available for any other purpose or party.
JITU history is described as follows:
Published first by Balai Besar Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia dan Penelitian Komunikasi dan Informatika (BBPSDMP Kominfo) Makasssar
acredited with No.
The central management was transferred from BBPSDMP Kominfo Makassar to Sekolah Tinggi Multi Media "MMTC" Yogyakarta.