DESIGN INTERACTIVE QUR’AN LEARNING FOR KINDERGARTEN BASED ON ANDROID
Keywords:Ablution, Android Application, Iqro ', Prayer, TK/TPA
The Institute for the Development and Development of Al Qur'an Kindergarten (LPPTKA) in Sidrap city is an organization of the Indonesian Youth Mosque Youth Communication Agency (BKPRMI). LPPTKA BKPRMI Sidrap city is an educational institution that seeks to foster and develop the reading, writing, understanding and practicing the Qur'an through TKA / TPA units. As is known, basic religious education for early childhood is very important, where basic religious education special attention to children. The Qur'an Education Park (TPA) has become a forum for debriefing the basics of religion for children such as learning iqro ', prayer, ablution and many more. The learning method used in most TPAs in Sidrap Regency still uses a general learning system such as using prayer books or iqra books so that students easily feel bored, especially when learning is very limited so that the knowledge gained is not maximal if they do not repeat home. By using an Android-based interactive learning application, it will provide a new way of learning and know technology to students so that it can increase the interest and quality of TK/TPA students in Sidrap district.
A. R. N. A. W. Kgs. M.Hendra, "Design of Android-Based Iqra Learning Applications," 2013.
D. B. D. R. Parno, "Design of E-Learning Applications for Complete Prayer Guidelines Based on Android Mobile," JOURNAL OF SANTIKA, 2013.
I. A. L. F. Ach Fauzan, "Development of Android-based Iqro Applications Using Google Speech," Journal of Information Technology Development and Computer Science, vol. 2, no. 1, 2018.
J. Hendrawan, "Design of Mobile Learning Applications for Prayer Guidance," JURNAL INTECOMS, vol. 1, no. 1, 2018.
R. Pressman, Software Engineering, Yogyakarta: Andi, 2010.
How to Cite
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License