DESIGN WEB-BASED ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEM USING RASPBERRY PI
AbstractThe use of current website technology can be applied as a control and monitoring system, which is used to control electrical devices, so that the user can only control the PC or smartphone that has been connected to Wi-Fi or the Internet. In this case the control uses the Raspberry Pi Mini PC which has several advantages such as low power and is relatively easy when connected with a web server compared to a microcontroller. By utilizing the Raspberry Pi Mini PC as a web server, it can replace PC functions in general. The results in this study are the Electric Control System that has been made capable of controlling 4 AC voltage electronics as well as 4 relays with each relay capable of bearing a maximum load of 2200 watts using a power supply on the Raspberry Pi which has a minimum of 0.7 amperes and Control of electrical load can be done within a distance of 0 meters - 15 meters from the wireless router
K. Londhe, (2017), Design and Implementation of Embedded web Server Using Raspberry Pi for Monitoring Battery/ Solar System, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 1, January 2017, pp: 1111-1116.
Cheah Wai Zhao, Jayanand Jegatheesan, Son Chee Loon, (2015), Exploring IOT Application Using Raspberry Pi, International Journal of Computer Networks and Applications, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp:27-34.
S. Wisnusenna, M. S Yonatana, A. Wibisurya, Fanny, and Teguh Yuwono, 2018, Model of Web Based Application to Control Brigde Traveler Using Raspbery Pi, ElSEVIER, Procedia Computer Science 135, pp: 518-525.
N. Shroff, P. Kauthale, A. Dhanapune and S. N.Patil, (2017), IOT Based Home Automation system using Raspberry Pi-3, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 04 Issue: 05, pp: 2824-2826.
M. Anwaruddin and M. A. Ali, (2017), A Review On Raspberry Pi Based Industrial Process Monitoring And Control Using Modbus Protocol, (IJITR) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH Volume No.5, Issue No.1, pp: 5483-5486.
How to Cite
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License