Assessment of Essay Quiz System in the LMS VidyaNusa Framework Using the Nazief and Adriani Stemming Algorithms
Learning evaluation is very important for students to know the level of understanding of a material that has been given. Evaluation can be done by giving an exam or test. The type of exam can be multiple choice, matching, right or wrong, short answer, description answer. This study focuses on the essay quiz assessment system in the LMS VidyaNusa framework using Nazief and Adriani algorithms. The stemming algorithm is a word cutting process that makes use of basic words using certain rules. The stemming process is carried out for Indonesian-language texts which generally consist of a combination of prefixes, basic words and suffixes. This Nazief and Andriani algorithm will be processed in real time. This system will help the teacher in the assessment of answers to student essay quiz because this system is equipped with value weighting so that it reduces subjective assessors and increases accuracy in assessment.
Riyadi, Muklisin. 2014. Pengertian, Karakteristik dan Manfaat E-Learning. https://www.kajianpustaka.com/2014/06/pengertian-karaktiristik-dan-manfaat-elearning.html. Diakses pada tanggal 03 Juli 2018
Bab 2 - 04201244078. Pengertian Evaluasi Pendidikan. http://eprints.uny.ac.id/9672/3/bab%202%20-%20%2004201244078.pdf. Diakses pada tanggal 03 Juli 2018
Aji, Rizki Bayu. 2011. Automatic Essay Grading System Menggunakan Metode Latent Semantic Analysis. Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi Informasi 2011 (SNATI 2011). Yogyakarta 17-19 Juni 2011. http://jurnal.uii.ac.id. Diakses pada tanggal 03 juli 2018
Anwar, Syafri. 2009. Penilian Berbasis Kompetensi. UNP Press, Padang.
Nana Sudjana. 1991. Penilaian Hasil Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Anak Agung Putri Ratna, Bagio Budiardjo, and Djoko Hartanto, "SIMPLE: SISTIM PENILAI ESEI OTOMATIS UNTUK MENILAI UJIAN," in MAKARA, TEKNOLOGI, vol. 11, Depok, 2007, pp. 5- 11.
Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education-TOJDE. Automated Essay Scoring. Semire DIKLI. Florida State University Tallahassee, FL, USA. January 2006 ISSN 1302-6488 Volume: 7 Number: 1 Article: 5
A. A. P. Ratna, A. Henry, A. B. Anantasatya. GLSA Based Online Essay Grading System. In IEEE, Bali. TALE. 2013
Deerwester, S.C., Dumais, S.T., Landauer, T.K., Furnas, G.W., and Harshman R.A. , 1990, Indexing by Latent Semantic Analysis. Journal of the American Society for Information Science & Landauer, T.K., Foltz, P.W., and Laham D. , 1998, An introduction to Latent Semantic Analysis. Discourse Processes
Burstein, J., et al., 1998, Enriching automated essay scoring using discourse marking. Proceedings of the Workshop on Discourse Relations and Discourse Marking, Annual Meeting of the Association of Computational Linguistics, Montreal, Canada
Perkasa, Dheru Alam. 2014. “Sistem Ujian Online Essay Dengan Penilaian Menggunakan Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) Pada Jurusan Sistem Informasi Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Syarik Kasim Riau”. Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi. UIN Suska Riau.
A. Atqia, K. Dewi, H. Nashrul.” Development of a Retrieval System for Al Hadith in Bahasa (Case Study: Hadith Bukhari)”. 2017 5th International Conference on Cyber and IT Service Management (CITSM), Denpasar, 2017, pp. 1-5.
S. Reina, K. Aditya, B. Widodo, K. I. Herwidiana, P. Harjanto. “Flexible Affix Classification for Stemming Indonesian Language”. Internasional Conference IEEE, 2016.
P. R. B. Setya. U. Ema. “Non-formal Affixed Word Stemming in Indonesian Language”. 2018 International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ICOIACT), 2018.
How to Cite
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License