EFFORT ESTIMATION MODELING OF E-GOVERNMENT APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT USING FUNCTION POINTS BASED ON TOR AND SRS DOCUMENT
Keywords:estimasi effort, e-government, function point, software matrix
Software cost estimation is important for information systems management and is generally taught in software engineering courses especially to terms of the ever-increasing development of E-Government. A significant challenge for Software Sizing (SS) is to determine cost estimates based on TOR documents that do not yet contain complete Software Requirements Specifications (SRS). This study uses Function
Points as one of the measurement methods that can make cost estimates and expert needs based on the desired functional system. On the other hand, there are cases where estimation needs after the SRS document have been made. Thus in this study, the authors discuss the implementation of SS based on TOR and SRS
documents for E-Government. The results of this study indicate the closeness of the actual and estimated values of 81.9% for TOR and 93.4% for SRS.
Albrecht Allan J, Gaffney JE Jr. Software Function, Source Lines of Code, and Development Effort Prediction: A Software Science Validation. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. 1983. 9(6): 639-648.
Alstad. J. P. Development of COSYSMO 3.0: An Extended, Unified Cost Estimating Model for Systems Engineering. Procedia Computer Science. 2019. 153: 55-62 (Artikel Jurnal)
Azath H, Wahidabanu RSD. Efﬁcient effort estimation system viz. Function Point and quality assurance coverage. IET Software. 2012. 6(4): 335-341. (Artikel Jurnal)
Balaji N, Shivakumar N, Ananth V. Software cost estimation using function points with non algorithmic approach. Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology Software & Data Engineering. 2013. 13(8): 1-4. (Artikel Jurnal)
Fenton NE, Pfleeger SL. Software Metrics. 2nd ed. Boston: International Thomson.1997. (buku)
Irawati A.R. Pengukuran Fungsionalitas Perangkat Lunak Menggunakan Metode Function Point Berdasarkan Dokumentasi Desain. IJCCS. 2013. 7(2): 111-119. (Artikel Jurnal)
Jawat W. Penerapan metode konstruksi dalam mewujudkan green construction. Paduraksa. 2014. 3(2): 61-80. (Artikel Jurnal)
Jeffery D.R, Low G.C, dan Barnes M. A Comparison of Function Point Counting Techniques”, IEEE Trans. software Eng. 1993. 19(5): 529-532. (Artikel Jurnal)
Layne K, Lee J. Developing fully functional E-government: A four stage. Government Information Quarterly. 2001. 18: 122-136.
Pradani Winangsari. Kajian Metode Perhitungan Metrik Function-Point dan Penerapannya pada Dua Perangkat Lunak yang Dipilih. Al-Azhar Indonesia Seri Sains dan Teknologi. 2013. 2(1): 28-34. (Artikel Jurnal)
Pranatha A. Analisis Perkiraan Biaya Pembuatan Enterprise Resource. Teknik Pomits. 2012. 1:1-6. (Artikel Jurnal)
Pressman RS. Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak : Pendekatan Praktisi: Buku 1. 7th ed. Yogyakarta: Andi. 2012. (buku)
Primandari PL. Effort Distribution to Estimate Cost in Small to Medium Software Development Project with Use Case Points. In: The Third Information Systems International Conference. Surabaya. 2015. p. 78-79. (Artikel Jurnal)
Tripathi Rekha. Comparative study of software cost estimation techniques. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering. 2016. 6(1): 323-328. (Artikel Jurnal)
Uzzafer M. Bootstrap Correlation Analysis of Function Point Elements.International Journal of Database Theory and Application. 2016. 9(3): 11-17
Wei Xia. A Neuro-Fuzzy Model for Function Points Calibration. WSEAS Transactions On Information Science & Applications. 2008. 5(1). (Artikel Jurnal)
How to Cite
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License