ANDROID-BASED EVENT INFORMATION APPLICATION IN THE CITY OF MAKASSAR USING LOCATION BASED SERVICE TECHNOLOGY
Keywords:Event, Android, Location Based Service
AbstractAndroid Based Event Information App in Makassar City using Location Based Sevice technology is an application that provides information about event information, especially in the city of Makassar by utilizing the Android platform. This research is based on the background because there are still many people who do not know the information about events that are ongoing or will be held in the city of Makassar. That is due to the lack of information obtained and the lack of a forum to convey information about the spread of events easily. The purpose of this research is to build an event information application to help the public receive event information quickly and easily, to help people find the route to the event they want with the help of Location-Based Service technology with use of the android platform to convey event information so that it can be accessed whenever and wherever they want. This research produces an Android-based Event Information Application that helping people get event information with 70% testing results and making it easier for people to find routes to the event location according to their wishes by using technology Location-Based Service with a percentage of 60% strongly agrees.
How to Cite
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License