Main Article Content
The increasingly sophisticated and rigorous development of technology and information currently means that service companies are required to be able to provide easy, fast, and precise services. As a service that is often used by the public, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (KAI) presents the only official application called KAI Access. This application is here with the aim of providing convenience and optimizing the services provided to consumers in purchasing train tickets. The evaluation and improvement process continues to be carried out by PT KAI for the optimal use of this application by the community. This research aims to review the acceptance of the KAI Access application used by the public by presenting additional factors of motivation and user experience as a modification of the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) method. Respondents in this study were 120 people using accidental sampling techniques. The instrument used is a closed questionnaire which is technically given via an online media form. Data processing in the analysis utilizes the SEM-PLS approach. The results of the analysis show that the role of easy utilization provides motivation for consumers so that later it will give rise to the experience of willing to use the application.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License