Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been published previously, or is under consideration by another journal (or an explanation has not been provided in comments to the editor).
Manuscript files are in Microsoft Word file format.
When available, URLs for references have been provided.
Text 1 space; font 12; italics; not underlined (except URL address); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the text at appropriate points, not at the end.
Texts that comply with the requirements regarding library and language style are outlined in the Author Guidelines, which will be found on the About Us page.
If acceptance is for the peer-review portion of the journal, the instructions contained in Ensuring Anonymous Reviewers are followed.
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges and earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.