SMART GOVERNMENT MONITORING POPULATION ADMINISTRATION IN GATTARENG TOA VILLAGE, MARIORIWAWO SUBDISTRICT, SOPPENG DISTRICT
This study aims to design and apply smart government monitoring of population administration applied by using Hypertext Preprocesor (PHP), MySql and C# with online server in Gattareng Toa Village, Marioriwawo Subdistrict, Soppeng District This data is obtained through (1) Field Research (2) Research Library (3) Interview. Data were analyzed by pieces analysis. The results of the study indicated that the Smart Government Monitoring Population Administration can help the system of population administration work in monitoring Population Administration in Gattareng Toa Village, Marioriwawo Subdistrict, Soppeng District
Safitri Jaya. 2014. Implementasi dan perkembangan E-Government di Indonesa, http://jim.stimednp.ac.id/wp content/uploads/2014/03/ IMPLEMENTASI-DAN-PERKEMBANGAN-E-GOVERNMENT.pdf, diakses April 2
Hutahaean Jepersen. 2014. Konsep system informasi, deepublish, Yogyakarta. I Putu Agus Eka Pratama. 2014, Smart City beserta Cloud Computing, Informatika, Bandung.
Muslihudin dan Oktafianto. 2016. Analisis dan Perancangan Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Model Terstruktur dan UML, Andi offset, Yogyakarta.
Sitorus Lamhot. 2015. Algoritma dan Pemrograman, Andi offset, Yogyakarta
Holle S. Erick. 2011. Pelayanan public melalui electronic government: upaya meminimalisir praktek maladministrasi dalam meningkatkan public service,Jurnal Sasi Vol.17 No.3, http://ejournal.unpatti.ac.id/ppr_iteminfo_lnk.php,diakses April 2017
Junaidi. 2015. Implementasi electronic government untuk penyelenggaraan pelayanan administrasi kependudukan. Vol., No. 1, 2015, https://jurnal.unitri.ac.id /index.php/ reformasi/ article/viewFile/74/72, diakses Juli 2017
Sudarma S. 2010. Panduan Belajar MySQL Database Server, media kita, Jakarta.
Arief, 2011. “Pemrograman Web Dinamis Menggunakan PHP dan MySql”, Andi, Yogyakarta
How to Cite
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License