IMPLEMENTATION OF GENERALIZED VECTOR SPACE MODEL METHOD AT AUTOMATIC ASSESSMENT OF ONLINE ESSAY EXAM
The aim of the study was to design and implement automatic testing of online essay examinations using the Generalized Vector Space Model (GVSM) method. This data is obtained through (1) Literature Study (2) Observation (3) Documentation. The results of this study indicate that the automatic scoring system with the GVSM weighting method and the cosine similarity similarity calculation method have the accuracy of the assessment with an average of 66%.
Amin, F. (2012). Information Retrieval System with Vector Space Model Method. Jurnal Sistem Informasi Bisnis. Fakultas Teknologi Informasi, Universitas Stikubank, Semarang.
Wibowo, et. al. (2012). Generalized Vector Space Model Implementation Using WordNet.. Universitas Kristen Petra. Jurusan Teknik Informatika.
Fitri, R., & Asyikin, A. N. (2015). Automatic Essay Exam Assessment Application Using the Cosine Similarity Method. Jurnal Poros Teknik.
Bunyamin, H., & Negara, C. P. (2008). CATA Information Retrieval (IR) Application with the Generalized Vector Space Model Method.
Mujilahwati, S. (2016). Pre-Processing Text Mining Pada Data Twiter. Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi, Program Studi Teknik Informatika, Fakultas Teknik, Universitas Islam Lamongan
Ariantini, d. (2016). Measurement of the Similarity of Indonesian Text Documents Using the Cosine Similarity Method. E-Journal Teknik Informatika.
Pardede, dkk. (2013). Implementasi Metode Generalized Verctor Space Model Pada Aplikasi Infromation Retrieval. Institut Teknologi Nasional Bandung. Jurusan Teknik Informatika.
Hidayatullah, & Kawistara. (2014). Pemograman Web. Bandung: Informatika.
Nugroho. (2004). Php dan Mysql dengan Editor Dreamweaver Mx. Cosine Similarity. Jurnal Poros Teknik.
How to Cite
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License