A NETWORK PERFORMANCE COMPARISON OF WEBRTC AND SIP AUDIO AND VIDEO COMMUNICA TIONS
Keywords:WebRTC, SIP, Video Communication, Codec, Network Performance
R. K. Panta, “Mobile Video Delivery: Challenges and Opportunities,” IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 64–67, 2015.
Nayyef, Zinah & Amer, Sarah & Hussain, (2019). Peer to Peer Multimedia Real-Time Communication System based on WebRTC Technology. International Journal for the History of Engineering &Technology. 2.9. 125-130.
Suciu G., Anwar M., Virtualized Video conferencing for eLearning, 14th International Scientific Conference eLearning and Software for Education Bucharest, April 19-20, 2018.
K. K. Tam and H. L. Goh. Session initiation protocol. In 2002 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, 2002. IEEE ICIT ’02., volume 2, pages 1310–1314 vol.2, 2002.
G. Suciu, S. Stefanescu, C. Beceanu, and M. Ceaparu. Webrtc role in real-time communication and video conferencing. In 2020 Global Internet of Things Summit
(GIoTS), pages 1–6, 2020.
Hardik Tandel and Dr. Parag Rughani. Forensic analysis
of asterisk-freepbx based voip server. International Journal of Emerging Research in Management and Technology, 6:166, 06 2018.
Gaous Afrizal et al. Impact of random and burst packet loss on voice codec g. 711, g. 722, g. 729, amr-nb, amr- wb. In 2018 4th International Conference on Wireless and Telematics (ICWT), pages 1–4. IEEE, 2018.
TP Fowdur, N Ramkorun, and PK Chiniah. Performance analysis of webrtc and sip-based audio and video communication systems. SN Computer Science, 1(6):1– 22, 2020.
Navrattan Parmar and Virender Ranga. Performance analysis of webrtc and sip for video conferencing. Int. J. Innov. Technol. Explor. Eng.(IJITEE), 8(9S):679–686, 2019.
Seeling, Patrick & Fitzek, Frank & Ertli, Gergö & Reisslein, Martin & Pulipaka, Akshay. (2010). Video network traffic and quality comparison of VP8 and H.264 SVC. 10.1145/1878022.1878031.
Wulandari, Rika. "Analisis Qos (Quality of Service) Pada Jaringan Internet (Studi Kasus : Upt Loka Uji Teknik Penambangan Jampang Kulon – Lipi)." Jurnal Teknik Informatika dan Sistem Informasi, vol. 2, no. 2, 2016, doi:10.28932/jutisi.v2i2.454.
Yousef Sharrab and Nabil Sarhan. Detailed comparative analysis of vp8 and h.264. pages 133–140, 12 2012.
Cahyadi, Seto Ayom et al. “Analisis Quality Of Service (QoS) Pada Jaringan Lokal Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Menggunakan GNS3.” (2013).
Pavel Segec, Peter Palúch, Jozef Papán, and Milan Kubina. The integration of webrtc and sip: way of enhancing real-time, interactive multimedia communication. In 2014 IEEE 12th IEEE International Conference on Emerging eLearning Technologies and Applications (ICETA), pages 437–442. IEEE, 2014.
G. Suciu, S. Stefanescu, C. Beceanu and M. Ceaparu, "WebRTC role in real-time communication and video conferencing," 2020 Global Internet of Things Summit (GIoTS), Dublin, Ireland, 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/GIOTS49054.2020.9119656.
P. J. Braun, P. Ekler and F. H. P. Fitzek, "Demonstration of a P2P assisted video streaming with WebRTC and network coding," 2017 14th IEEE Annual Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC), Las Vegas, NV, 2017, pp. 576-577, doi: 10.1109/CCNC.2017.7983173.
Tiamiyu O.A & Garuba A.O. (2019). On The Design And Implementation Of Peer-to-Peer Communication Using WebRTC. Vol. 44, No 1, Aug. 2019.
Y. dkk, “Metoda Real Time Flow Measurement (RTFM) untuk Monitoring QoS di Jaringan NGN,” dalam Prosiding 14 Konferensi Nasional Teknologi Informasi & Komunikasi untuk Indonesia 3 - 6 Mei 2006 Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung,2006.
Adauto Cavalcante Menezes, Toniclay Andrade Nogueira, Edward David Moreno Ordonez, and Admilson
de Ribamar Lima Ribeiro. An approach to the performance and efficiency power analysis on embedded devices using asterisk. 2018.
Li Yan. Research and design of rich media communication system based on webrtc and sip. Master’s thesis, Xi’an University of Science and Technology, 2018
How to Cite
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License