Implementation of Dashboard Power Bi for Data Visualization of Graduates During Covid-19 Pandemic in The Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teaching Sciences IAIN Palopo
This study presents information regarding the distribution of graduates and the number of students who graduated during the pandemic of Covid-19 at the Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teaching Sciences IAIN Palopo through visualization of data depicted during the Covid19 pandemic, namely in a vulnerable time in 2020 to early 2022. This visualization is done by distributing graduate data into the Microsoft Power BI application and depicted in the form of a diagram, after that the data is visualized in the form of diagrams and numbers based on the categories that have been collected in the form of an Excel file which is then saved in a CSV file type so that the files obtained lighter than before so that the distribution of data in the form of information for graduates of the Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teaching Sciences at IAIN Palopo can be easily observed by policymakers in making decisions.
Informasi COVID-19 https://covid19.go.id/ Diakses 22 Agustus 2022
Informasi Peta sebaran COVID -19 https://covid19.go.id/peta-sebaran Diakses 22 Agustus 2022
Perkembangan Korona virus di Indo nesiahttps://infeksiemerging.kemkes.go.id/document/situasi-terkini-perkembangan-coronavirus-disease-covid-19-06-agustus-2022/view diterbitkan 22 Agustus 2022
Bororing, J. E. (2022). IMPLEMENTASI DASHBOARD MICROSOFT POWER BI UNTUK VISUALISASI DATA COVID-19 INDONESIA. Jurnal Informasi Interaktif, 22-29.
Laurentiu coroban, 2019, Exploring the relation Between Busibess Intelligence and the learning organization
Ilieva, G., Tanya , Y., & Stanislava, K. (n.d.). Cloud Business Intelligence: Contemporary Learning . 25-32.
K.Gowthami, & M.R. Pavan Kumar. (2017). Study on Business Intelligence Tools for Enterprise Dashboard Enterpise. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) , 2987-2992.
Krishnan, V., S Bharanidharan , & G Krishnamoorthy. (2017). Research Data Analysis with Power BI. International CALIBER, 211-218.
Raghavendra Raj, hun Ha Sylvia Wong , & Anthony J. Beaumont. (2016). Business Intelligence Solution for an SME: A Case Study. International Joint Conference on Knowledge Discovery, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management , 41-50.
Yumni, S. Z., & Widowati. (2021). Implementasi Microsoft Power BI Dalam Memantau Kehadiran dan Transportasi. Jurnal Sains dan Edukasi Sains, 2-8.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License