DEVELOPMENT A WEB-BASED STUDENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION USING LARAVEL FRAMEWORK
Keywords:internship, information system, laravel, web
In this research, the author will discuss the development of a student internship information system implemented using the Laravel framework. The aim is to provide convenience for students in registering/applying for internships, reporting daily activities, submitting final reports, and updating all other internship-related information, as well as facilitating institutions in managing internship data. The method used in this research is the information system development method, which includes literature review, needs analysis, system design, testing, and evaluation. The Laravel framework was chosen because of its good performance, ease of use, and many features that can facilitate the development of information systems. The student internship management information system designed has easy-to-use internship registration and reporting features that can be accessed from anywhere, as well as integrated internship data management features. The results of this research show that the development of a student internship information system using the Laravel framework can provide convenience in registering and reporting internship results for students, as well as help institutions in managing internship data. It is hoped that with the existence of this student internship information system, it can be a solution to simplify and accelerate the internship process and management for students and participating institutions.
BPM PEI, SOP Praktek Kerja Lapangan PEI. Indonesia: https://bpm.pei.ac.id/pob/, 2014.
H. Halimi and - Ishaq Jound, “Comparison of performance between Raw SQL and Eloquent ORM in Laravel.” [Online]. Available: www.bth.se
M. Laaziri, K. Benmoussa, S. Khoulji, and M. L. Kerkeb, “A Comparative study of PHP frameworks performance,” in Procedia Manufacturing, Elsevier B.V., 2019, pp. 864–871. doi: 10.1016/j.promfg.2019.02.295.
U. Khaira Latif and T. F. Kusumasari, “Performance Comparison of Executing Large Data in Yii2 and Laravel Framework,” International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System, vol. 01, pp. 2580–3050, 2017.
S. Radack, “THE SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE (SDLC) NIST Special Publication (SP) 800-64, Revision 2, Security Considerations in the System Development Life Cycle.”
Ayu Vanesa and Elfi Tasrif, “Jurnal Vocational Teknik Elektronika dan Informatika,” Jurnal Vocational Teknik Elektronika dan Informatika, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 12–19, Mar. 2022, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.unp.ac.id/index.php/voteknika/index
H. D. Yulianto and R. B. Firdaus, “PERANCANGAN SISTEM INFORMASI MONITORING MAGANG DESIGN INTERNSHIP MONITORING INFORMATION SYSTEM,” IJIS Indonesian Journal on Information System, pp. 130–136, Sep. 2021.
M. Rahmayu and R. K. Serli, “RANCANG BANGUN SISTEM PENDAFTARAN MAHASISWA MAGANG PADA PROGRAM STUDI SARJANA SOSIOLOGI FISIP UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA DEPOK,” Jurnal SIMETRIS, vol. 10, no. 2, 2019.
Mei Prabowo, METODOLOGI PENGEMBANGAN SISTEM INFORMASI. LP2M Press IAIN Salatiga, 2020.
Y.-L. Li Qing and Chen, “Entity-Relationship Diagram,” in Modeling and Analysis of Enterprise and Information Systems: From Requirements to Realization, Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2009, pp. 125–139. doi: 10.1007/978-3-540-89556-5_6.
A. Gemino and D. Parker, “Use case diagrams in support of use case modeling: Deriving understanding from the picture,” Journal of Database Management (JDM), vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 1–24, 2009.
A. and R. E. Börger Egon and Cavarra, “An ASM Semantics for UML Activity Diagrams,” in Algebraic Methodology and Software Technology, T. Rus, Ed., Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2000, pp. 293–308.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The proposed policy for journals that offer open access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License